Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Diaper station set up.

Well, I have everything ready for little one when she arrives. I even have a basket with 12 diapers ready for the first day. (Second photo)

The other basket is for extras and the second shelf has extra covers.

I found the coolest boutique in my neighborhood! It's called Lollibeans Boutique. They have tons of cloth diaper essentials and lots of cool organic stuff. I'm so excited. I'll for sure be back to shop. I left them my number to call me when they get the snap-eez in. I love that I'll be able to support a local small business.

Oh...I have her things ready for the big day! The drive home from the hospital. Of course I've included a cute newborn size cloth diaper. :-) She will come home in the Harley Davidson outfit my hubby bought, a blanket I made for her, and the ruffle-butt diaper cover. Yay. I'm in the nesting mode and trying to control it a little bit, so I'm not packing just yet...but I have it ready. Maybe tomorrow I'll ready my things. :-)

Getting so incredibly excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment