Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Update on the Thirsties cover

I have continued using the Thirsties Duo Wrap on Kathryn and have had absolutely no problems with it since the zoo. I think it may have been put on too loose. I had to adjust my mention of it, because it is a WONDERFUL product and I don't want what I wrote to dissuade anyone from using them.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Thirsties cover I bought. I don't know if I mentioned that in the previous post, but it warrants saying it again. I love it. I can use it all day long, with my prefolds. I'm amazed. Of course, having the awesome Tiny Tush prefolds helps too.

My KaWaii Heavywetters continue to be my go-to diapers for nighttime. She wears one all night and has no leaks. They are amazing and less expensive than other pocket diapers.

Link for your reading/browsing pleasure:

THIRSTIES

KAWAII HEAVYWETTERS

TINY TUSH PREFOLDS


No comments:

Post a Comment