Friday, January 11, 2013

New diaper!

I visited my local shop, Lollibeans, and purchased a Thirsties Duo Diaper in Rose.

I love how super soft the lining and inserts are. There is a terry portion and a hemp portion of the insert.

The only bad thing about buying a single new diaper is you have to prep it separately from other diapers. This means I have to run a small wash cycle for a single diaper (and 3 separate hot cycles for the hemp insert). This would be the case for any new diaper, regardless of brand.

My advice is to buy a couple.

Anyway, I'm excited to try this one. We are having a zoo day tomorrow. Perhaps it'll be a good time to try it on Little Miss.

Oh, this diaper is a size 2.


1 comment:

  1. When you are buying diaper for your kid, choosing perfect fit size & design is important because diapers are available in so many different sizes & designs.
    Modern cloth nappies
    http://www.minkiebaby.com.au/

    ReplyDelete