Saturday, January 5, 2013

Saving money with cloth

Here's a great article from Parenting Magazine about the savings you'll see when you use cloth diapers.

I know for us, we spent about 200.00 building our stash and our water bill increased by 20.00 over a three month period (we are billed every three months).

Considering what we would have paid for disposables, the diapers have paid for themselves already.

Now, I just want to buy cute new ones for the fashion. :)


Kathryn and me. 

Sporting the zebra print KaWaii cover with Chinese pre-fold. 


Fluff butt in leggings. She is wearing a KaWaii Heavywetter with one insert here. 

PS...for occasional stubborn stains, the sun is miraculous! I had 2 pre-folds with stubborn stains, so I laid them in the sun, in the nursery floor (too cold outside to hang them) for a few hours and the stains were gone!!!



I think the above t-shirt is adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment